Property Description

Midtown Condo New Capital lunched by Better Home Development in New Capital designed for your luxury where the 54 buildings offer a variety of apartments and penthouses.
this compound is designed to be a truly self-contained community that provides all its residents needs in close proximity.
starting from the barbecue areas where you could have your weekly picnic, till the music park where you may enjoy some chill-out time, swimming pools, jogging tracks and Condo Mall for shopping.

 

Midtown Condo New Capital Location:

The project located directly on the Ring Road of the New Capital and the Embassies main road, between four streets and near the International Exhibition City, embassies and diplomat’s area, the Olympic city and the amusement park.
Also located in R7 which is 30 minutes away from the center of New Cairo and 5 minutes from Al Sokhna Road.

Midtown Condo New Capital

Midtown Condo New Capital Area:

 

The project is 60 acres, is an enough space for building a great project like Midtown. Offering 290 stand-alone villas, built on 20% of the total area and the other 80% dedicated for landscape and lakes, so each apartment would have its own stunning view.
Midtown Condo has 180 buildings with apartments and penthouses, the 7 stories buildings offering various living spaces to cater to every need.
Every unit has its fair share from the landscape and breathtaking views inside the compound.

Midtown Condo New Capital

Midtown Condo New Capital Services:

  • Clubs and gyms,
  • Wide green spaces
  • Swimming pools
  • Waterfalls
  • Security system available 24/7
  • Kids playing area
  • Commercial area

So be sure that you will live happily in these communities, which is built elegantly, master-planned world class and help in enriching your living, working and shopping experiences.

Midtown Condo New Capital

Choose your unit from:

apartments

penthouses

starting from 110 sqm to 370 sqm

Payment Plan:

Down Payment 10%

and 7 Years Installments

Book your unit now

For reservations and query 01021212120

Or click Here
For more projects click Here
Facebook Page

 

Details

Property Views

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published.*